Make learning about the world an unforgettable adventureOriginal audio stories about other cultures Start Your Free Trial
"I absolutely LOVE these stories. The content is amazing and the stories are so original and engaging. They are absolute treasures." -- Holly K.
How it Works
Get your story
Check your inbox each week for your new story and parent guide.
Listen and learn
Stream the story from your online story library or download to listen anywhere.
Spark further learning with discussion topics, printables, recipes and activities.
Listen to a clip
Each 30-minute story will teach and inspire your kids while engaging their imagination.
What you get
- A new 30-minute original adventure delivered to your inbox every week!
- A parent guide with each story full of discussion topics, recipes and activities to connect your child with the culture.
- A new country and culture introduced every four weeks.
- Culture, geography and history woven into the stories in exciting ways for organic learning.
- Characters that bring young listeners into their lives as they solve mysteries, celebrate holidays, go on adventures and make a difference in their community — all of which inspire children to learn more about that culture and country.
Follow the fun adventures of children from 13 different European countries!
A story each week
$9.95 / month after free trial
Each week receive a new 30-minute story, with a different country featured every four weeks. You can cancel your monthly subscription at any time. Use the code STORIES when signing up to get your free trial.
All 52 stories at once
You will receive immediate access to all 52 Europe stories. You can listen to the stories in the order and at the pace you prefer.
What others are saying
After living overseas and then returning to the US with our kids, we searched for ways to continue teaching them about the world and other cultures. We realized it was hard to keep them engaged because they weren’t connecting with the countries. We thought about how they best learn, and we soon discovered the power and joy of stories. That is when the idea of writing and sharing stories about other countries and their cultures began.
In June 2016, we left our home in Oregon and began traveling across Europe, researching, writing and recording stories about the traditions, foods, people and cultures we experienced along the way. Turning those experiences into fun adventure stories to teach kids about the world has brought us more joy than we imagined! Currently we’re in England and plotting our next global story-writing adventure over cream tea and scones.